• Coach in VIT University Team took part in World Inter Varsity Chess Championship 2007.
• Has around 3 years as a chess coach in Dubai.
• Has around 7 years experience in chess coaching.
• Conducted chess awareness programs around 70 schools.
• Organized summer coaching camp in Vellore Institute of Technology.
• Participated World Inter Varsity Chess Championship, Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.2004
• Won All India inter-university chess championship, India.
• Member in World Inter Varsity Chess Championship, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia2005.
• Participated Swedish open chess Championship – SWEDEN, UK, 2006.
• Arbiter in World Chess U – 16 Olympiad Chess Championship.
• Arbiter in World Chess Junior Boys & Girls C:hess C:hampionship 2004
• Arbiter in National B chess championship, India.
• Published chess software titled “CHEZ 2000” with copyrights.
• Presented a paper titled “SCIENTIFIC APPROACH FOR TALENT IDENTIFICATION USING CHESS” and won second place.
Year 2002 ‘Independence Day’ Award & Year 2003 ‘Republic Day’ Award
Year 2003 Best Sportsman Award – India
Year 2004 Best Don Bosco Past Pupils Award from state Association.
Year 2004 National Arbiter Title from All India Chess Federation.
Year 2004 International Arbiter norm from All India Chess Federation.
Year 2004 FIDE Arbiter norm form All India chess Federation.
Year 2004 Sports Authority of India scholarship & Cash Award.
Year 2004 Bharathi Award from Bharathi Chess Academy.
Year 2005 Best Sports Man Award From VIT, Deemed University.
Year 2006 Jaycees Young Achiever award from National Jaycees Chamber
Experience : Around 10 Years, India & Singapore
Education : Master of Business Administration, Singapore, 2012.
TIGRAN GYOZALYAN (ROYAL CHESS PTE LTD)
• The first trainer of Samvel Ter-Sahakyan from 1998-2005.
• Champion of European Youth Chess Championship 2003, U10.
• Second in European Youth Chess Championship 2004, U12.
• Yougest Grandmaster (GM) in the history of Armenia at sixteen years old, 2009.
• Champion of European Youth Chess Championship 2009, U18.
• Champion of World Youth Chess Championship 2011, U18. Narine Gasparyan IM, Liana Aghbekyan IM.
• Derek Lim – Champion of 2nd World School Championship 2006, U6
• Lee Qing Aun – Third in 4th World Schools Chess Championships 2008, U7
• Young Hoon Jung – Champion of 28th National Age-Group Chess Championships 2010, U14
• Annabel Hii – Third in 28th National Age-Group Chess Championships 2010, GU12
• Mark Hii – Second in 3rd National Kindergarten Chess Championships 2012, U6
• More than 20 years work experience in youth chess, Armenia
• One of the main chess trainers of GM Lputian Correspondence School, 1980-1985 (produced most of the outstanding chess players in Armenia — GM Movsesian Sergei, GM Lilit Mkrtchyan, GM Nelli Aghinyan, IM Narine Gasparyan, GM Chibukhchian Artur and more)
• Chess trainer of Armenian Youth Team, 1987-1988
• Chess trainer in Vanadzor Municipal Chess School, 1990-2002
• Chess trainer in Chess Academy in Yerevan, 2002-2005
In 2005, I was invited to work in Singapore by the president of Chess Federation of Singapore
7 years of working experience in Singapore, 2005 onwards
• Conducted lessons individually and in schools (such as Nanyang Polytechnic, ACS Independent, ACS School (Junior), ACS School (Primary), Maris Stella High School, Ngee Ann Primary School, Rulang Primary School, St. Hilda’s Primary School, Northland Primary School etc.)
• FIDE Trainer, 2005
• FIDE Master, 2005
• Master of USSR, 1991 (one of the best countries for chess, now broken into 15 countries)
• 1 IM Norm, 1987
• Degree of Master of Science in Education (Coach of Highest Qualification in Physical Education, Chess).
Experience: Around 10 Years, Dubai, India & Singapore
Education: Master in International Business, 2006.
• Has been second for GM Arun Prasad and IM Siddarth Ravichandran.
• Coach of St.Joseph’s Team in Various Nationals and International Team Championship.
• Has around 10 years as a chess coach in India.
• Has around 5 years experience in online chess coaching.
• Conducted chess summer camp around 30 schools.
• International FIDE Rated Chess Player with a highest Rating of 2083.
• First in U-18 category in the Pt. T.N. Mishra Memorial International Rating Chess Tournament 2004, held in India.
• All India National Team Board Prize Winner.
• State Sub-Junior Champion in Chess.
• State Second in Junior Category in Chess.
• Represented Anna University Chess team in the All India Universities meet 2005-06.
• Represented TCS and Won the NIIT State level Corporate Chess Championship.
• Represented TCS in National Team Chess Championship two times.
• Played many National and International FIDE rating Chess Tournaments.
• Best Sportsman Award of Anna University for the year 2005-06.
• Best Player for TCS in National Team Chess Championship.
• Best Captain in CHESS for St.Joseph’s Engineering College.
• Assistant Arbiter in Inter-School Chess Tournament
• Assistant Arbiter in St.Joseph’s Inter-college Chess Tournament.
• Assistant Arbiter in Inter-Corporate Chess Tournament
Bedok North Road, Singapore
Contact No : +65-90507258